Dr. Kevin Kirkland's evaluations and conversations with COS and GEM operatives and their colleagues.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Is Hell mad at you, Flyboy?

She probably is. I don't know.

She's figured us out for sure. The other day she accused me of playing "nice guy" among the bad boys. That. Is an insult. I can be just as bad, I told her. Badder, even.

(pause)

I don't want her to be mad at me. Really, I like her and we chum around like old pals. Besides, she makes me laugh. Very few women can flirt with me and make me laugh, if you know what I mean, Dr. K. Hell's flat out funny and sexy as...yeah, I know...she's tempting. I figure once she knows what Jed is like, she'll kick that habit and come looking for me.

I'm patient. I can wait.

-- Michael Hunter (Flyboy)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! He don't like Jed much, does he? Poor thing likes Hell and they get along so well. Why would she be mad though? Personally I think he was being more open and honest than all the other commandos put together. Which is too bad since Jed and Hell just click you know?

Anonymous said...

Flyboy - Tried something with Hell, I bet that's why she's mad. He wouldn't be an alpha male without at least trying.

I also think, he sees Hell as a friend. Sure if Hell comes and throws herself at him, he'll bite the bullet and take what's on offer.

But the question is, does he REALLY want the cake, he's panting after. - Tara

Anonymous said...

I like Jed. I like cake.