Dr. Kevin Kirkland's evaluations and conversations with COS and GEM operatives and their colleagues.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hell called you Big Naked Swimming Guy, Shahrukh.

Big Naked Swimming Guy.

[smiles]

I wondered what she thought about me. Actually, I'd thought she would rise to the challenge and jump into the pool naked one day, just to see what I'd do. But she never did. Most women would, you know.

She's a good swimmer. She kept pace with me, even after some strenuous workouts. I like the way she bides her time when it comes to questions. It tells me a lot. That kind of mental strategy takes a lot of inner strength.

And, she does have a mean right hook. I still laugh when I think about that incident. Made my day.

--Shahrukh, BNSG

3 comments:

SKKD Lambing said...

Can't wait to hear about this incident were Hell punches Jed. Thanks for the observations Doc.

Anonymous said...

If I may intrude? HELL WAS AWESOME!

SKKD Lambing said...

I can only imagine. It must have been a doosy! It makes me just SMILE, to see a strong lady stand up for herself.