Dr. Kevin Kirkland's evaluations and conversations with COS and GEM operatives and their colleagues.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Helen and Remote Viewing

This aspect of the experiment fascinates and frustrates me. As a scientist, I can only record what the affects of what I see. I can attest that the VR machine works because I've tried it myself. But RV--remote viewing--is entirely based on on believing that it works. I have seen the results from the CIA experiments, some of which are eyebrow-raising in their accuracy, but still, the reliance on one source for information without verification makes an experiment liable to mistakes and false misteps.

However, the Brain Entrainment Machine brings in the possibility of an observer, a monitor who could "share" the remote viewing experience. Jed McNeil and Helen Roston have shown that this is not just a possibility. In layman's terms, she "sees;" he confirms. The experiment now has another source for verification.

************************

Here is another segment of my recent interview with Helen Roston:

Do you feel Jed McNeil's presence when you're remote viewing?

"Sometimes. He echos my thoughts sometimes."

Echo? Can you elaborate?

"Okay, it's hard to explain. He doesn't echo my thoughts, but when I see something and am registering it, he says it before, or at the same time, I do. It's a bit weird. He tells me that he sees through my eyes. Bleagh, that kind of sounds like some Linda Blair thing, doesn't it?"

Entity possession is a good way to describe it.

(laughs)
"Entity possession? Is that what happens to Armando when he talks funny?" (laughs some more) "Sorry, doc, but your turn of phrase always cracks me up. So does Armando's, actually, but the scary thing is, I understand his more than I do yours. Ahh...where were we...entity possession."

(pause)
"I take it back. It's nothing like a Linda Blair thing because I'm in control of the situation. In an entity possession sitch, the entity would be moving me while my body flops helplessly. You know, like that scene when Linda Blair's head gets turned all around."

(frowns) "You think, doc, if I should worry if I open my mouth and Jed's voice comes out instead?"

************************

I haven't known Helen Roston for long but I recognize her ability to bring humor into a discussion. It is a knack that others find very intriguing, especially her monitor.

4 comments:

SKKD Lambing said...

Hey Doc, maybe it is a defense mechanism when things get either to stressful, scary, or unknown. I know from personal experience that I tend to use humor in situations that are in one form or another uncomfortable. Just a thought to ponder on. Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I think Elena's personality nicely balances the seriousness of Mr. McNeil. It is like he lives for his job and nothing else. She also has the ability to annoy him which is something he does to everyone else. He might not say it out loud but it is HER that is in HIS head.

Mo said...

God, that is SO true, Lady Z. *wicked laughter*

Anonymous said...

I agree that both these subjects have what would be called "chemistry" in their relationship. It's interesting to me to see and understand how they deal with it since one of them is having chemical imbalance problems.